SUNY Buffalo Law School & the Law Alumni Association’s GOLD Group presents a CLE* program.
When: Thursday, November 20, 2014 – 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. (registration begins at 7:30 a.m.)
Where: The Buffalo Club, 388 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo NY (free parking)
Cyber Security: When Hackers Strike You Business, Will You Be Prepared?
- Dennis C. Vacco, Esq. ’78
- Partner, Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman, LLP
- Former New York State Attorney General
- Kyle T. Cavalieri, CCE, EnCE
- Director of Computer Forensics and Investigation, DIGITS LLC
-FREE to paid 2014-2015 LAA Members at the $60 level
-$15 for GOLD Group Members
-$20 for all other
-Cost includes lecture, handouts, and breakfast
RSVP to the Law Alumni Office at (716) 645-2107 or register at: www.law.buffalo.edu/AlumniEvents
Questions? Contact Pat Warrington at (716) 645-7885
*Earn 1.0 CLE credit in the area of skills – these credits qualify as transitional or non-transitional credits.